‘Dancing With The Stars’ Ginger Zee Suffers Injury With Finale Just Ahead

Ginger Zee, Dancing With The Stars contestant is suffering a serious injuring and it is just days before the finale on May 23, 2016. The Good Morning America meteorologist had injured her pelvis just earlier this week during her rehearsals. She and her partner Val Chmerkovskiy were in preparation for a contemporary routine.

“Ginger’s injury is really serious,” a source from the show tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Right now she can’t rehearse the full dance, and Jenna Johnson is standing in during blocking. She will not know until the show on Monday if she can complete the two dances, a contemporary dance and the freestyle.”

“I can’t even do some of the moves, I’m not allowed to,” Zee, 35, said in a video that showed dance pro-Johnson rehearsing in her place. “I’m not even close to where I need to be to perform.”

Ginger Zee, has also recently revealed her Anorexia battle and she gave birth in December to a baby boy, Adrian.

She added that she is doing more physical therapy to manage her pain so that she can compete on Monday. “We’re going to do everything we can.”

Now the question is will she be in the finale,?Watch for the finale starting Monday at 8 p.m. ET. for two nights.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

American Idol Brian Dunkleman Former Host Jokes About Cancellation

Brian Dunkleman jokes American Idol cancellation. He used to be part of the duo hosts Ryan Seacrest and himself until he left the Reality show after the first season. Dunkleman, who is a comedian and actor departed in 2002, took to Twitter to express his thoughts about its cancellation on May, 11.

“I knew American Idol would never last without me #CANCELLED,” Dunkleman, who served as co-host on the hit competition show for only one season, tweeted following the news that Idol’s upcoming 15th season will be its last.

During a press conference with reporters, Chairmain and CEO of Fox Television Group Dana Walden joked about a possible Seacrest/Dunkleman reunion during the series’ final run. “Where is Brian Dunkleman? If you give me his number, I will call and invite him,” Walden joked after being asked about Dunkleman’s possible return.

The show had a thirteen-year run, but now it is done following it’s fifteen final season this January on FOX”. This is what the network wrote,
“A season-long celebratory event, American Idol XV will feature host Ryan Seacrest and judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr., as they search for the final Idol superstar and pay tribute to the past 14 seasons of amazingly talented contestants and the millions of fans who tweeted, texted and championed their Idols.”

Fellow Fox CEO and Chairman Gary Newman said it was “not an easy decision” to make during the call.

“American Idol had been such a vital part of Fox for its run and we spent a lot of time talking with the producers about the future of American Idol and collectively we all arrived at the conclusion that it was time to bring the show to an end,” Newman explained. “Next year we’re announcing it as the final season and it is going to be a true season-long celebration. We’re already talking about surprises we can have for the fans to make it feel special and to send it off in a way that is as significant as the run it’s had on our network,” he added.

The show gave a lot of artists there break including, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Jennifer Hudson.

Dunkleman went on to appeared on Celebrity Fit Club and had a small guest role on Las Vegas.

Forty-three-year-old Dunkleman, also once admitted that his leaving the show was a bad move on his part, because Ryan Seacrest went on to become a multi-millionaire superstar.

“Listen, I’d like to say I was just young and stupid, but the truth is, I really wasn’t that young,” he said. “I mean listen, I was a comedian and an actor… What I wanted to do with my life is be an actor and that’s going great,” he joked while giving the thumbs-up.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Leeza Gibbons Chosen As Winner On Celebrity Apprentice

Leeza Gibbons wins Celebrity Apprentice, beating out Geraldo Rivera. The talk show host,best known as a correspondent and co-host for Entertainment Tonight was chosen by Donald Trump on the Reality Show Monday night’s seventh season finale which was at the New York City Trump Tower.

Television personality and best-selling author Gibbons and talk show host Rivera were tasked with creating a 90-second commercial for Universal Resorts and selling 10 vacation packages for as much money as they could. Gibbons asked her pal Olivia Newton-John to help with the event and raised $324,000. Rivera made $146,000.

Trump said of the season: “We had an incredible season and an incredible set of players this year. However out of the 16 contestants Leeza clearly demonstrated that she had the ultimate skills necessary to be called the next Celebrity Apprentice.

“The Celebrity Apprentice has proven time and time again to be the toughest reality show on television today. Leeza was able to win $714,000 for her charity, Leeza’s Care Connection. I congratulate Leeza on her win and welcome her as the second woman to the elite group of winners including Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers, Bret Michaels, John Rich, Arsenio Hall and Trace Adkins. I’d also like to congratulate Geraldo on his tremendous effort and impressive game play.”

Gibbons, winnings will go to her favorite charity, called Care Connection is an organization dedicated to those suffering with Alzheimer’s disease.

She said of her charity:

“My goal was simple to show the kind of strength my mother had as she battled Alzheimer’s disease and to honor those families who are care-giving. I hope I did. With my winnings from the show, Donald Trump has made it possible for me to open a new Leeza’s Care Connection in my hometown of Columbia, South Carolina.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Anton Du Beke Hoping For Great British Bake Off

Anton Du Beke hoping to compete on the Great British Bake Off. If you dont know who he is, well a little about him, he is a British ballroom dancer and television presenter, he appears on Strictly Come Dancing, he presented Hole in the Wall, worked as a trainee baker in his teen years and his professional dance partner is Erin Boag and now he wants to show off his cooking talents.

Speaking to Christine Bleakley on Magic Radio he said:

“I started off as a baker. That was the job I had the longest really. When I was about 17 I did that for about four or five years – I worked up from just a trainee to a skilled baker.

“If they do a celebrity version of the bake-off again, I might have a go”.

He also believes that competing is hard and given much credit to Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry the show’s judges for so much dedication.

“That’s a young man’s job. No wonder Paul Hollywood looks so exhausted. Mary Berry’s only 25. It’s the early mornings that do it to you but I’d like to give it a go.”

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…..

MTV Challenge Star Ryan Knight, 27 Has Reportedly Died.

resizedimageRyan Knight has reportedly died. The Real World: New Orleans & MTV Challenge star has passed away, unconfirmed sources have reported. He was on the twenty fourth season of the Reality Show,

which focuses on a group of diverse strangers living together for several months in a different city each season, as cameras follow their lives and interpersonal relationships.

The star preferred to be called by last name, Knight! He used to play Hockey for the Kenosha Knights and the Fond du Lac Bears

but severe injury to both of his shoulders left him unable to play hockey, and cost him his academic/athletic scholarship

Also while he appeared on the Reality show he was in an on-again and off-again relationship with fellow roommate Jemmye Carrol. At this time is not known why the twenty seven year old died.

News of his death comes just shortly following the death of fellow MTV personality Diem Brown and he also taught children Hockey and was pursuing a degree in marketing.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Nicholas Hoult Finally Speaks About Ex-Girlfriend Nude Pics: “It’s a Shame”

#456955692 / gettyima

Nicholas Hoult has broken his silence. The English actor has because of his Ex-Girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence‘s Stolen Nude Pics: “It’s a Shame”. The Warm Bodies actor took some time, but he has now spoke his peace about the unfortunate nude photo scandal which has affected Jennifer Lawrence, revealing he felt it awkward. He was promoting his new film Young Ones and while he appeared on Good Day New York with director Jake Paltrow, and as the interview was moving along, the report just decides to bring up the hacking.

She began by saying.

“Speaking of friends, Jennifer Lawrence, she’s been making a lot of news lately because of the pictures that were hacked and I think they might have been pictures that were sent to you.” Yep, she went there, and kept rambling about the topic until she finally gave Hoult a chance to respond.

Staying cool, calm and collected, Hoult simply responded with,

“It’s shocking that things like that happen in the world. It’s a shame.”

His comment on the incident comes just a day after J.Law Lawrence broke her silence about having dozens of nude pictures stolen and distributed online.

“I was just so afraid,” she told Vanity Fair. “I didn’t know how this would affect my career.”

She continued,

“Just because I’m a public figure, just because I’m an actress, does not mean that I asked for this. It does not mean that it comes with the territory. It’s my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting. I can’t believe that we even live in that kind of world.”

Lawrence was tempted to write a statement in August, but reconsidered.

“Every single thing that I tried to write made me cry or get angry. I started to write an apology, but I don’t have anything to say I’m sorry for. I was in a loving, healthy, great relationship [with Hoult] for four years,” she recalls. “It was long distance, and either your boyfriend is going to look at porn or he’s going to look at you.”

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Page 1 of 8812345...102030...Last »



>