Bruce Willis Talks New Die Hard Prequel ‘A Good Ideal’

Bruce Willis backs a Die Hard prequel saying ‘It’s a very good idea’. The star of the popular franchise Willis, who was an off-duty New York City Police Department officer John McClane also said he feels excitement for the making of the sixth movie, which is set to be an origin story. He is backing the idea considering the last ones had been very financially successful. It has also reportedly been hinted that the title would be ‘Die Hard: Year One’,

an origin story and even hinted that the plot will see the story flick between the past and the present.

Bruce revealed:

”I’m very happy about it because it’s the origin story. It happens at the beginning and we’re going to bounce back and forth.”

The 60-year-old actor starred as troubled detective John McLane in all five ‘Die Hard’ films and is expected to reprise his role once again, although the sixth film will be set in New York City in 1979.

However, Bruce will play a present-day version of McClane and he denied having any knowledge of who will play his earlier self.

He told ET Online: ”We’re not there yet. Hopefully, he’s got a hard head”.

Willis was also seen in, Armageddon, The Sixth Sense and more.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……


Chris Pratt Teary Eyed Over Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Pitch

Chris Pratt Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 pitch brought tears to his eyes. After I went to see the first one in the theaters, I liked Pratt even more as he was a hit in the hit movie, saying when James Gunn pitched it to the Jurassic World’s star he was teary eye. It was just recently when Gunn revealed the good news that the first draft indeed is completed, as like me a lot are people can’t wait to see the second party of this hit movie hitting the big screen sometime in 2017, April 28. And of course we will see Peter Quill (Pratt) reprising his role, he explains that he is eager to get started on the film bringing Gunn’s vision to life.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Pratt said:

“What I will say is that his pitch and his idea legitimately put tears in my eyes. It is so good. It’s so good. And I cannot wait to get started on it and I cannot wait for people to see what he’s gonna to pull off with the second movie.

“It’s gonna be so, so big and so good. From what I understand, they were like – they heard it at Marvel and they said nothing. They were like, perfect. There was no micromanaging of the idea. They just loved it so much that they didn’t have a note for it. It’s going to be remarkable.”

Guardians of the Galaxy is on top and is the fourth highest grossing Marvel film along with Avengers Assemble, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Iron Man 3.

At this time, Pratt is in the works of the remakes of The Magnificent Seven, and he will team up with Denzel Washington, Ethan Hawke, Vincent D’Onofrio, and director Antoine Fuqua.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Josh Trank Exits Star Wars’ Spin-Off, Moving Forward On Different path

Josh Trank has left ‘Star Wars’ Stand-Alone Movie. He is a film writer and director, known for directing his first feature film, Chronicle and he will direct the film, Fantastic Four. He is saying it is ‘personal’ reasons behind his decision to exit the release of the 2018 spin-off. What has been said he decided to leave to pursue “some original creative opportunities.”

“After a year of having the incredible honor of developing with the wonderful and talented people at Lucasfilm, I’m making a personal decision to move forward on a different path,” he said. “I’ve put a tremendous amount of thought into this, and I know deep down in my heart that I want to pursue some original creative opportunities.”

“That said, the Star Wars universe has always been one of my biggest influences, and I couldn’t be more excited to witness its future alongside my millions of fellow Star Wars fans. I want to thank my friends Kathleen Kennedy, Kiri Hart, Simon Kinberg, and everyone at Lucasfilm and Disney for the amazing opportunity to have been a part of this. May the Force be with you all,” he added.

In the wake of his announcement, Lucasfilm VP of Development Kiri Hart commented, “It was a privilege to collaborate with Josh. We are grateful for the energy and love of Star Wars that he brought to the process, and we wish him all the best.”

Although the official announcement about Josh Trank’s departure has just been made, his absence from the “Star Wars” Celebration in Anaheim actually raised eyebrows in April. He was a no-show claiming to suffer “the worst flu of my life” back then, while Gareth Edwards who will direct “Star Wars: Rogue One” was present at the panel.

Trank is married to screenwriter Krystin Ver Linden.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Lily James Couldn’t Contain Tears Over Cinderella Costume

Lily James ‘burst into tears’ over Cinderella costume. The English actress, best known for playing Lady Rose MacClare in the period drama Downton Abbey’s eyes were full with tears at her first sight of the gown she would be wearing. The twenty five year old Wrath of the Titans actress, who will portray the orphan in the upcoming remake of the classic Disney film was mentioned by costume designer Sandy Powell that James just couldn’t hold back her tears when she tried on the iconic gown her character is wearing to the ball

Asked what it was like working with her, Sandy said:

”Lily was just excited by everything! She practically burst into tears every time we put her in a new costume – the first time she put the ball gown on she was like hyperventilating, saying, ‘I feel like a little girl in my dream dress’.”

The three-time Academy Award-winning costume designer – who took home the Oscar for ‘Shakespeare in Love’ in 1999, ‘The Aviator’ in 2005 and

‘The Young Victoria’ in 2010 – also spoke about working with Cate Blanchett for a third time on the new movie.

She told Grazia magazine:

”If you have already worked with somebody you are already half-way there, you really are because you know their physicality, you know what suits them, you know what they like, you know how they are going to be in a fitting, you know whether they are going to be helpful or not helpful.

”You are half-way there and it really, really helps. I actually can’t design a costume unless I know who the person is and it is even better if I know who the person is and I have touched them, and I do!”

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Elton John Almost Could Of Had ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ Cameo (Video)

Elton John almost had a cameo in the Spy Spoof ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’.The English singer and pianist could have been getting rave reviews just like What a Girl Wants star Colin Firth is or his energetic performance in the ultra-violent new spy caper,

A spy organization recruits an unrefined, but promising street kid into the agency’s ultra-competitive training program just as a global threat emerges from a twisted tech genius.

Director Matthew Vaughn was trying to make this happen, but as he explained plans fell through for John’s cameo.

during a recent interview with ABC News Radio, saying he’d written a handful of scenes for John, but was ultimately forced to cut them from the script because they just didn’t work.

“I was umming and ahhing ’cause it had a whole fun subplot about celebrities being kidnapped. And I had an idea of, who’s the worst celebrity you’d want to have locked in a cell? And I came up with Elton John,” said Vaughn. “Having Elton John throwing these huge tantrums. And then I wanted to do an action scene of Elton John kicking the living daylights out of people.”

It sounds like a comedy goldmine (and the kind of thing Elton knows how to do pretty well in real life, too), but Vaughn ran into too many problems along the way. “First of all, the celebrities said no,” he pointed out. “And then I just got uncomfortable with, how do you have celebrities playing themselves, opposite famous actors playing another role? The suspension of disbelief suddenly becomes harder to pull off.”

Watch  Video!

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…


James Corden, Esio Trot, Was Swamped By Tidal Wave Of Negative Reviews

James Corden has been criticized. The English actor and comedian and host of The Late Show has been by Roald Dahl fans because his ‘awful’ narration in Esio Trot. The star who had also been featured on the No.1 single “Shout” along with British grime artist Dizzee Rascal has been getting so many negative reviews that it has been overwhelming with negative reviews. It was a very anticipated BBC production which had been debut last night. Following airing it took just minutes to become the top trending topic on Twitter in the UK, which included stars Judi Dench and Dustin Hoffman.

Unfortunately it’s a case of unrequited love for Mr Hoppy as all of Mrs Silver’s attention is focused on the love of her life her pet tortoise Alfie. The had been given glowing reviews for the way the performed viewers did not seem pleased, taking Twitter,

criticizing thirty six year old James for his “awful” narration.and

“ruining” the programme and causing Roald Dahl to “spin in his grave”.

One user wrote:

“Esio Trot is on and it looks like a charming little story…but I can’t stomach an hour and a half of James Corden. #WayToRuinAGoodThing”

While another user quipped: [Read more...]

Page 1 of 14312345...102030...Last »