Shannen Doherty, Cancer May Have Spread, Worries For The Future!

resultShannen Doherty has shared some sad news on Monday. Best known as Brenda Walsh in Beverly Hills, 90210 shares that her Breast Cancer has possibly spread. The forty-five-year-old is the daughter of a beauty parlor owner and a mortgage consultant was just recently in the news when she was sharing some photos of herself, as she was cutting and shaving her hair

“I had breast cancer that spread to the lymph nodes, and from one of my surgeries we discovered that some of the cancer cells might have actually gone out of the lymph nodes,” the former Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed star told Entertainment Tonight. ”So for that reason, we are doing chemo, and then after chemo, I’ll do radiation.”. ”We did stages,” Doherty says now. ”We did a pixie. And then we did a mohawk, which was my favorite look. And then finally, we had to get the shaver thing and just buzz it off.”

It was back in August when we first heard of her news that she was fighting against the disease, and now she is unsure about her future. The story is during that same time she had filed a lawsuit when she claimed her former business managers caused a lapse in her health insurance and caused a setback for her in seeing a doctor. Then in 2015 she was given the diagnosis and in May she had a single mastectomy and went through three of eight rounds of chemotherapy.

“The unknown is always the scariest part,” she said. ”Is the chemo going to work? Is the radiation going to work? You know, am I going to have to go through this again, or am I going to get secondary cancer? Everything else is manageable. Pain is manageable, you know living without a breast is manageable, it’s the worry of your future and how your future is going to affect the people that you love.”

She’s had much support from her photographer husband Kurt Iswarienko, whom she married in 2011.

After chemo,

“I am in bed and it is a rush to the bathroom,” she said. ”It’s, you know, you’re throwing up every single second. After my first treatment, I lost 10 pounds, instantly. You’re throwing up and the last thing you want to do is be in a car. You don’t want to be moved, you can’t eat. But my husband has to, you know, pick me up. He puts me in the car, he buckles me in, and he drives me to my oncologist and they hook me up to an IV and I get hydrated. … There’s nothing going in my body, it’s all going out.”

She also suffers from Crohn’s disease.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Zayn Malik Talks Anxiety Battle!

resultZayn Malik is insecure about his life. The former One Direction singer said this is how he feels and he constantly gets stressed, feeling vulnerable at the times he is trying to control people’s perception of him. It was last month when he canceled, which would have been his first solo performance at Capital FM’s Summertime Ball over anxiety.

Speaking to Elle magazine about his insecurity, the ‘Pillowtalk’ hitmaker said:

 ”I don’t have it in me to feel secure in anything I do. I always strive towards something better.

“It’s why I sometimes come across the wrong way – a bit distant. I’m stressed out trying to control how I’m perceived.”

He is in a relationship with supermodel Gigi Hadid and he explains that this past year things for him completely changed, for one thing, he walked away from the boy band One Direction and his engagement to Little Mix star Perrie Edwards came to an end.

He explained:

 ”My entire life has changed in the last year.

“[But] when I go back to Bradford they treat me exactly the same. I only go back for a few days otherwise, they have me taking out the bins.”

He is now taken his own road to a solo career and he speaks of his new album saying it is all about the six past years that anger and frustration from his days hiding in the shadows of one of the biggest boy band’s built up.

Speaking about his recent release, he said: ”The album is a build-up of six years never being able to express what I wanted.”

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Wentworth Miller Really Tried Hard To Be Aware Of His Depression/Moods!

result (1)Wentworth Miller tries hard to be aware of his depression. The former Prison Break (Michael Scofield) star keeps on track with his moods and has for last three years not has any ”major depressive episodes”. It has been since his childhood that he fought back against depression and suicidal thoughts. Now at this time in his life, he tries to keep his focus and do his best to stay ”really aware”
of his, moods, urges others to ”reach out” to those in crisis.
He said:

“I haven’t experienced a major depressive episode in maybe three years.

“I try to stay really aware of where I’m at and what’s up for me.”And I’ll just emphasise how important it is to reach out if you think someone is in crisis. The tiniest gesture can have a huge impact. Just let them know they’re not alone. It can make a difference.”

Also, earlier this year the forty-four-year-old The Flash as Leonard Snart / Captain Cold (villain) star spoke about his struggles following,

an Internet post mocking his weight gain when ‘Prison Break’ ended went viral, and admitted the photo was a time when he was at his ”lowest point” and comfort eating.”I’ve struggled with depression since childhood.”It’s a battle that’s cost me time, opportunities, relationships, and a thousand sleepless nights.”In 2010, at the lowest point in my adult life, I was looking everywhere for relief/comfort/distraction. And I turned to food.

He also plays the role as a series regular in the spin-off Legends of Tomorrow. And he will reprise his role as Michael Scofield for the Prison Break series in 2017.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

‘Braveheart’ Actor Gerard McSorley, Damaged Pots Gets Arrest Warrant Issued!

resizedimageGerard McSorley, is in a trouble once again, because of an arrest warrant that has been issued against the Braveheart (Cheltham) actor for an alleged criminal damage offense The sixty-six-year-old Omagh, County Tyrone native has been accused of damage to two flower pots at the Bank of Ireland in Bunbeg in County Donegal, Ireland on June 16, 2016. It was on the twelve of July when the case was brought to Dungloe District Court, but unfortunately Defence solicitor Jacqui Sharkey could not get in contact with the Irish actor, for this reason, an arrest warrant had been issued.

Sharkey was told she could make arrangements with police officers for the warrant to be served discreetly.

His next hearing has been put on scheduled for September 13, 2016. The actor has been in hot water before, in 2013 he had been arrested, and charged with disturbing the peace for allegedly engaging in threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

The Great British Bake Will Spread Some Christmas Festive Cheer!

resizedimage (1)The Great British Bake Off is bringing some Christmas cheer. The baking competition which is presented by Mel Giedroyc along with Sue Perkins with the judges cookery writer Mary Berry and professional baker  will make the selection from contestants for the best amateur baker. Fans will have more to celebrates this upcoming Holiday as BBC boss ,Charlotte Moore has given confirmation that popular loved show will be bringing to the screens to two seasonal specials, such a festive treat. The past season was so popular that a whopping thirteen million people tuned in to see Nadiya Hussain crowned the winner. During the episodes, four past contestants will the baking competition to make their best Christmas classics, such as Christmas cakes and Yule logs.

“Mary, Paul, Mel and Sue are the perfect recipe for the festive season,” Charlotte said of the new specials.

It won’t necessarily be past winners of the show who will be chosen to take part in the seasonal specials, but those who have won over viewers with their big personalities.

Viewers have speculated already that one of the Christmas episodes could see the return of Iain Watters and Diana Beard, who hit headlines due to Baked Alaska-gate – when Diana was accused of deliberately sabotaging Iain’s frozen dessert, leading him to throw the sloppy mess in the bin and walk off in a strop.

It’s hoped The Great Christmas Bake Off can emulate the success of the Sport Relief versions of the show, where groups of celebrities compete to raise money for the charity.

What a great way to celebrate the Christmas season, can’t waiththe upcoming season.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Richard Simmons Lashed Out At Transitioning Into Woman ‘All Lies’

resizedimageRichard Simmons has lashed out at sex change rumours calling them all lies. The Sweatin’ To The Oldie fitness expert just wanted to set the record straight ‘I’m not transitioning’. Known for his eccentric, flamboyant, and energetic personality. denied all suggested talk about undergoing a sex change slamming it all as lies, he would like people to stop focusing on him and focus on those who are affected by the tragic loss of lives in the Orlando shooting

In a Facebook post-Tuesday, he wrote, ”…

I feel compelled to set the record straight and refute these lies. Although I am not transitioning, I have and always will be supportive of those who are going through their journey.”

On June 2016 the sixty-seven-year-old was hospitalized, he had claimed that it was from dehydration, since then talk has been spreading that he was transitioning from male to female. There has been another thing that people were suggesting also that he was being held against his will at his Hollywood Hills home

Simmons‘ manager shut down the unfounded allegations he is transitioning into a ”softly spoken woman named Fiona”, and now the star is speaking out for himself against the rumours.

He took to his Facebook page on Tuesday (14Jun16), writing,

 ”Some tabloids have recently falsely reported that I am transitioning. In response, I feel compelled to set the record straight and refute these lies. Although I am not transitioning, I have and always will be supportive of those who are going through their journey.”

Simmons went on to share his condolences for those involved in Sunday’s (12Jun16) massacre, in which 49 people were shot and killed by a gunman who attacked a gay nightclub in Florida.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Page 1 of 9912345...102030...Last »



>