Bill Cosby And NBC Reportedly Won’t Work Together Again?

Bill Cosby had the door shut on him by NBC. Cosby has been one my favorite television dads and now the comment reportedly made by NBC is it’s ‘Safe to say we’ll never work with him again’. There have been many accusations going around about him in the last months. Now if they are true or not, I still like the actor as much as I did before. I recall his times as an actor and comedian. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids but now a decision has been made to cancel Cosby’s planned comedy series, they say they waited till the allegations became “critical” to follow up with this decision.

The network’s chairman Bob Greenblatt was asked about the recent sexual abuse scandal surrounding Cosby at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena on Friday (January 16).

Greenblatt told reporters of his decision to axe the project: “I didn’t think it was a problem until it became critical.

“While over the years we’d heard some of those accusations and we heard there were a couple of settlements, it didn’t seem to be the kind of thing that was critical mass.

“When we realized that there seemed to be so much more of it, [we had no choice].”

Greenblatt added:

“He hasn’t been proven guilty of anything. I don’t want to be the one who says guilty until proven innocent, [but] when that many people come out and have similar complaints and it became such a tainted situation, there was no way we could move forward.

“I guess I can only say that I’m glad that we’re out from under that.”

Greenblatt confirmed that it’s “safe to say” NBC will never work with Cosby again.

Cosby has been accused of drugging and abusing several women over the course of his career. He has strongly denied the allegations and undertook a stand-up tour of Canada earlier this month that was met with high-profile protests.

Cosby is from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and he produced and starred in a sitcom, The Cosby Show, he is one of four sons. His mother was a maid and his dad served as a cook in the U.S. Navy.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Jason Aldean Reportedly Gets Engaged To Former Mistress Brittany Kerr

Jason Aldean is engaged. The Country music singer. Reportedly what has been said is that he popped the important question to his girlfriend and former mistress Brittany Kerr during the West Coast leg of his tour at the San Diego Zoo on Wednesday, September 24, 2014. The former “American Idol” contestant did post on Instagram a picture from the outing but didn’t mention anything about proposal.

“My man did it again. Today was amazing #sandiegozoo #myeverything,” she captioned a photo that showed her with a seal. The engagement news was first reported by TMZ.

It was last year when the couple was caught in a cheating kissing scandal while he was married to his high school sweetheart Jessica Ussery. He admitted he “screwed up” and “had too much to drink” that night. The thirty seven year old did say he was trying to work out his marriage problems, but that didn’t happen in 2013 the divorce was filed. He sot his marriage to the mother of his two daughters after twelve years of marriage to be with his mistress.

The engagement came on heels of his defensive rant over his new relationship.

“It has been two years of this s**t- get over it, already!” he said to Billboard. “When I finally go get enough of it and say something, every newspaper grabs it. And I’m not trying to get in the headlines – I’m just trying to get people to stop running their mouths.”

Last month, he posted a quote on Instagram, “You know my name, not my story. You’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through.

” He wrote, “So sick of people judging me and @brittanylkerr over things they know nothing about. I have made mistakes but i am a better person because of it, and wouldnt change a thing.”

“I’m happier than I have ever been, so thank u to all the people who support us. We are happy and life goes on. It’s time to move on people. #aldeanarmy #oldnews #timetomoveon,” he added.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Real Housewives Porsha Williams Charged With Simple Battery After Brawl!

Porsha Williams has been charged. The small brawl seemed to happen during a taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She has been given a charge of one misdemeanor for simple battery after she and Kenya Moore were entangled in a physical confrontation. On Wednesday Williams turned herself into police, as she was served with an arrest warrant. She was then booked at the Fulton County Jail. She was then released when she posted a two thousand dollar bail.

“She is charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from an incident that occurred during the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion episode,” a representative for Williams said, as quoted by E! News. “Cast member Kenya Moore sought out the warrant and, although the claim is unfounded, Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name.”

“She’s doing great,” a source additionally said of Williams after the legal drama. The star, however, reportedly will go after Moore. According to TMZ, Williams wants to press felony aggravated assault charges against Moore.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……………………..

Kris Jenner, 58, Involve Police In Alleged Compromising Footage!

Kris Jenner involves police in alleged sex tape scandal. the television personality and businesswoman says she is being extorted over an alleged blackmail plot. The fifty eight year old, who went her separated ways fro, her husband Bruce Jenner back in October following twenty two years of being in a relationship has reportedly being bothered so many time a day by a person who is claiming he has his hands on some X-rated footage of the Kardashian. She however is defending herself saying there is no tape, and it is all a lie.

According to gossip website TMZ, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Deputies went to the star’s house on Tuesday (25.03.14) and took a report, which says Kris has been receiving up to 300 phone calls, voice mails and texts a day for the last few weeks from the person who is threatening to expose the compromising footage.

What she is also saying is that the caller changes his story at times, he says it’s her daughter Khloe Kardashian who is on the tape and not her.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you………

R & B Songstress Anita Baker Arrest Warrant Issued!

Anita Baker has an arrest warrant issued against her. The well know singer had failed to show up at court.The fifty six year old Sweet Love songtress may possibly face a arrest when she was a no show in Detroit. What had happened is a painting and decorating company started the lawsuit agist her claiming that she did not get payed after work they completed at her home in2009. Apparently a warrant was issued on Thursday (20th March) when Baker, according to reports in TMZ,

She failed to appear in court. Baker was required to appear in the Detroit court over a dispute with a painting and decorating company. The company in question, Ray Smith Painting and Decorating, filed suit after Baker allegedly failed to pay $15 000 of the $75 000 bill. Baker had employed the company in 2009 after her Grosse Pointe house sustained storm damage. The plaintiff claims the ‘Sweet Love’ singer paid $60 000 up front for the work but has since failed to pay the additional sum.

56-year-old Baker claims the contractors in question failed to complete the work and this work was of such poor quality, she was forced to make her own repairs. She further claims to have never received any legal papers concerning this suit and is deeply unsettled by her arrest warrant. Speaking on the subject of the warrant to TMZ, Baker said “I’ve never been in trouble with the law. I’m terrified”. She claimed “there’s no justice in the justice system,” a statement which she supports with anecdotes concerning how, in previous suits, the plaintiff never served her with legal documentation.

However, the contractor claims the legal papers were appropriately filed and that he even posted a notice on Baker’s front door. This allegedly occurred in July 2013 when he attempted to pursue the issue in court. Baker claims to have never seen this notice as she was on tour and highly doubts the notice was ever posted.

Although Baker’s lawyer intends to challenge the warrant and have the default judgement lifted, the plaintiff’s attorney is simply hoping to resolve the issue. Speaking to a local Detroit news station WDIV 4, the plaintiff’s attorney Daniel Gerow said: “We certainly would have liked to resolve it before now. We just want to try to get my client his money. We’re not trying to give her any hard time or anything unnecessary. We just would like to collect the money for my client. He’s owed the money, and that could end it all right then.”

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you………

Justin Bieber Signs A Behavior Contract At Hotel!

Image00001Justin Bieber has signed a behavior hotel contact. The Canadian pop idol has been order to tame down and to be on his best behavior at a hotel in New Zealand. The singer has been,

 banned from bringing back girls to his £1,000 a night suite and restricted from eating with guests in the posh banquet room in a bid to prevent any controversy during his residence at the Langham Hotel in Auckland last weekend.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper:

”Justin will be thrown out if doesn’t follow the rules. They don’t care who he is. His management were made to sign a contract, which included a long list of demands, stopping him from partying and disturbing other guests.”

Justin’s arrival was, ”dreaded” by hotel staff following his recent stint in Brazil where he attempted to bring two prostitutes back to his hotel after visiting a brothel, and faced arrest after spray painting the side of a hotel building with graffiti.

The nineteen year old had been made to sign the agreement to the hotel’s demands after a string of accommodation in the area failed to meet his security needs.

The source added:

”There aren’t many other hotels he could stay in that has the necessary security facilities. So really they had to sign. But it’s a highly respectable place and Justin’s arrival was dreaded by some.”

Getty Images!

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us! We love hearing from you……….

Page 1 of 2912345...1020...Last »



>