‘Braveheart’ Actor Gerard McSorley, Damaged Pots Gets Arrest Warrant Issued!

resizedimageGerard McSorley, is in a trouble once again, because of an arrest warrant that has been issued against the Braveheart (Cheltham) actor for an alleged criminal damage offense The sixty-six-year-old Omagh, County Tyrone native has been accused of damage to two flower pots at the Bank of Ireland in Bunbeg in County Donegal, Ireland on June 16, 2016. It was on the twelve of July when the case was brought to Dungloe District Court, but unfortunately Defence solicitor Jacqui Sharkey could not get in contact with the Irish actor, for this reason, an arrest warrant had been issued.

Sharkey was told she could make arrangements with police officers for the warrant to be served discreetly.

His next hearing has been put on scheduled for September 13, 2016. The actor has been in hot water before, in 2013 he had been arrested, and charged with disturbing the peace for allegedly engaging in threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

music mogul Suge Knight Will Be tried For Murder

Suge Knight is to be tried for murder. He is a former record producer and music executive, he is the founder and CEO of Black Capital Records and co-founder and former CEO of Death Row Records. Well it has now been confirmed today (04.16.15),

that the music mogul will appear in court to be tried with the offence – as well as for attempted murder – following allegations that he struck two men – one, Terry Carter, of which died – with his truck in January this year.

Superior Court Judge Ronald Coen made the decision to try Suge after hearing testimony from rapper Cle ‘Bone’ Sloan, reports the Associated Press.

Recalling the events that led to the incident, Cle is believed to have told the court he had fought with Suge – real name: Marion ‘Suge’ Knight – but said he did not wish to be a “snitch”.

The recording of Cle’s statement – which he made to police previously – was then played to the court under orders from the prosecuting team, which further detailed what happened in the time before the alleged incident.

Authorities have accused Suge of intentionally hitting the men but the star’s attorney, Matt Fletcher, claims his client was trying to escape Cle’s attack when he ran over the men.

If Knight gets convicted for the crimes, he could ossibly ace life in prison.

More on Knight, Jr., he is from Compton, California, his name, Suge, derives from “Sugar Bear”, a childhood nickname.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…

Todd Harrell, Former 3 Doors Down scheduled For Trial.

Todd Harrell is set for a DUI trial on Monday. He is a former bassist for 3 Doors Down, which is an American rock band from Escatawpa, Mississippi and the band originally consisted of Brad Arnold (vocals/drums), Todd Harrell (bass) and Matt Roberts (guitar) and he will stand trial in Mississippi on a charge of second-offense driving under the influence of a substance other than alcohol. At this time the forty three year old is under house arrest in Nashville on a charge of vehicular homicide by intoxication.

The Sun Herald reports Municipal Judge Albert Fountain will preside over the trial.

Harrell was arrested on the second-offense DUI charge Feb. 18, 2014.

He was convicted of a first-offense drug-related DUI in D’Iberville, Mississippi about a month before he was involved the fatal crash in Nashville.

In the Nashville case, Harrell is accused of driving impaired by prescription drugs and alcohol when he was involved in a crash in April 2013.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Luke Wilson Sues Former Personal Assistant He Trusted

Luke Wilson is in the process of suing his former personal assistant. What the forty three year old legally Blonde star and the brother Owen Wilson has a lawsuit filed against the person in question, Charles Lodi, he s accusing him of committing identity theft, of,

stealing approximately $75,000 of personal property and making almost $90,000 in unauthorised purchases on his credit cards.

The Enlightened series member is saying that last April he immediately fired the PA following a trusted three year working relationship together when allegedly he had discovered the stolen funds.

In court documents, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, his lawyer states:

”Wilson trusted Mr. Lodi as his friend, and believed Mr. Lodi had his best interest at heart. Because Defendant’s duties as Mr. Wilson’s personal assistant required Mr. Lodi to make purchases on Mr. Wilson’s behalf for such things as travel arrangements to and from location and other personal errands, Mr. Lodi was added as an authorised signatory on Mr. Wilson’s personal Visa credit card.”

But he alleges Lodi also gained access to his bank cards and used them as ”his own personal piggybank” to pay for hotels, first-class flights, wedding expenses, golf and ski equipment, electronics and restaurants.

The star says he initially agreed to forgo a lawsuit if Lodi repaid a portion of the funds, but is now suing him for breach of contract as he only received $15,000

he is seeking $135,000 for breach of contract and invasion of privacy, plus the return of his personal property, in addition to other damages.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Conrad Hilton Reaches Plea Deal Following Berserk Behavior

Conrad Hilton has reached a plea deal. If you don’t now who he is, well Paris Hilton is his older sister an the twenty one year old has agreed upon pleading guilty to assault.It was just last month when an arrest was made against him when he reportedly “went berserk” in July aboard a
British Airways flight from London to Los Angeles well now just last week he has reached a plea deal with prosecutors.

The socialite is set to be arraigned on Thursday (03.05.15) and will plead guilty to one count of simple assault – “intentionally using a display of force that reasonably caused a person to fear immediate bodily harm” – according to GQ magazine.

As a result of the deal, Conrad now faces a maximum of six months behind bars, one year of probation and $5,000 fine.

The model was originally charged with intimidating or assaulting the flight crew, an offense punishable by up to 20 years in prison, and was released on $100,000 bail when he first appeared in court in relation to the incident on February 2.

Witnesses previously claimed he screamed obscenities and threatened flight attendants by shouting: “I am going to f***ing kill you,” “I will f***ing rip through you,” and “I will f***ing own anyone on this flight, they are f***ing peasants.”

He is also said to have grabbed a crew member’s shirt and shouted: “I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss! My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300k last time.”

Other passengers believe he smoked Marijuana in the bathroom as they could smell the drug, and the captain authorized crew members to handcuff him to his business class seat for the descent.

Conrad’s lawyer Robert Shapiro,

recently claimed his actions were the result of an adverse reaction to a sleeping pill.

He allegedly checked into rehab for 30 days “almost immediately” after the flight last summer.

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Vanilla Ice Charged With Residential Burglary And Theft

Vanilla Ice has been charged with burglary and theft. The forty seven year old Ice Ice Baby vocalist, real name, Robert Matthew Van Winkle had been charged and taken into custody by the Police Department for an alleged crime which coincidentally just happened adjacent to home in which he in renovating in Florida for his ‘The Vanilla Ice Project’ DIY show. Some of items missing in which the South Dallas native is being accused of taking are, but he is saying it is a misunderstanding.

bicycles, a pool heater and furniture.

Allegedly the property had been missing sometime between the months of December and February, and reportedly they had been found at the rapper’s home following a search of his house by police.

The police department said in a statement:

”During the investigation, it was determined Robert Matthew Van Winkle played a role in the burglary and theft.

”Mr. Van Winkle is currently renovating the residence adjacent to the property in which the items were stolen.

”A search warrant was obtained and executed in unincorporated Palm Beach County in which several of the stolen items were recovered at a residence under the care and control of Robert Van Winkle.”

The items have been given back to their rightful owner”.

Police Chief Sean Scheller told The Hollywood Reporter that Ice – who shot to fame in the 1990s – was working with police to try to locate some of the missing items and he is said to have been very cooperative.

TMZ, which first reported the arrest, claims the arrest is related to the star’s reality show ‘The Vanilla Ice Project’ but a representative for the DIY Network has not commented on whether the property in question is related to the programme.

The rep said:

”DIY Network has been made aware of this situation and is currently looking into the matter.”

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you….

Page 1 of 7112345...102030...Last »



>