Ashley Greene fire lawsuit has been settled. Best known for the character in Twilight Saga has been in entangled in a legal dispute for two years with a doorman, who had claimed at the time there was a fire at her apartment he had sustained injuries. The Jacksonville, Florida native and the daughter of an insurance worker and a U.S. Marine‘s home in West Hollywood’s Granville Towers had reportedly went up in flames and the cause reportedly was an unattended candle, the incident occurred in March 2013. According to TMZ, she agreed upon the undisclosed settlement with the building’s doorman, Adrian Mayorga,
The member of staff had claimed he was hurt while running through the smoke-filled hallways, yelling for residents to flee the burning building.
Following the fire, she was left heartbroken, one of her much loved dogs a fox terrier called Marlo had perished in the blaze.
It was claimed after the blaze that residents had previously complained to the building manager about their famous tenant.
Ashley’s neighbors were reportedly unsurprised by the fire and claimed she caused commotion by inviting friends and fellow actors over to her condo at all hours of the day, including during the middle of the night, resulting in the people living below her having trouble sleeping.
Four other residents in the block previously sued over the fire, claiming repairing the damage had wrecked their homes and turned the historic building into a ”disruptive construction zone”.