Kevin Nash, WWE Suspended Him Following Fight Arrest

Kevin Nash has been suspended. He is a professional wrestler and actor has been from the WWE following his arrest, allegedly it had been a fight with his son Tristen. What happened according to the Daytona Beach News-Journal, the two were arrested at their home on Wednesday, December 24, 2014 at their Wilbur-by-the-Sea, Florida home.

Police were called to their residence at midnight when the 18-year-old apparently arrived home late and intoxicated.

In the report, Kevin told officers that his son spat in his face, causing the pair to break out into a fight.

Kevin was left with a cut eye from the fight, while Tristen was left with a cut elbow and redness on his chest.

Since 2011, Nash, fifty five year old has been in a five year contract, but t this time he has been suspended.

“Kevin Nash has not regularly performed for WWE since January 2004. He is currently under a non-wrestling ‘legends’ contract, which has been immediately suspended until this domestic dispute is resolved,” the said in a statement.

Kevin has reacted to recent events on Twitter, saying: “To those that have given their love. The best gift I could receive. The pain of the last 24 hours will never be erased.

“Just wanted to say thank you to the women and men at the Volusia country Detention center for being so professional in your treatment.”

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you…..

Speak Your Mind