Amanda Bynes’ Bong-Tossing Case Has Been Dismissed

Amanda Bynes‘ bong-throwing case has been dismissed. Rising to fame on the series All That and The Amanda Show had some good news, the case officially this morning, June 30, 2014 has been thrown out. The twenty eight year old, who said she may be retiring from acting will not be handed down a punishment for an alleged throwing of a marijuana bong out her apartment window last year The reason is why she has agreed to keep herself out of trouble ant to attend counseling twice a weekly. She was not present during the short hearing at Manhattan Criminal Court today,

but her lawyer Gerald Shargel submitted an affidavit claiming Amanda had met the court’s initial requirements.

Mr Shargel told reporters after the hearing:

”It was formally dismissed and formally sealed. The judge complimented her success.”

She had been charged with tampering with physical evidence, reckless endangerment and criminal possession of marijuana in May 2013 after she allegedly threw a bong from the 36th floor of her apartment in New York in front of arresting officers after her neighbours complained she was smoking drugs in the building.

At the time, Amanda denied any wrong-doing and claimed it was a flower pot that flew from her window

However, the glass from the bong was only retrieved a few days later and had been contaminated by the weather, so there was no proof that it was the same item thrown by the actress.

Last year she went to rehab and is now currently enrolled at the Fashion Institute of Design of Merchandising

Stay-up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you………

Speak Your Mind