Hulk Hogan (Terry Gene Bollea) has been hospitalized in Florida. The American semi retired professional wrestler has been following a radiator accident. On Sunday, May 26, 2013 he had suffered some bad burns to one of his hands. The fifty nine year old was scaled due to a malfunction with the radiator. Hogan had been taken to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for receive medical attention.
“Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits”.
“Just had a radiator explode on my hand, Ouch. I (am) at the Er (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital.”