‘The Only Way Is Essex’ Kirk Norcross Treated For Smoke Inhalation!

The Only Way is Essex’ star Kirk Norcross has been treated for smoke inhalation after Essex home sets on fire. He was left with smoke inhalation and some cuts and bruises when he was at his dad’s Mick Nocross’s house.

 When he had woke up from an afternoon nap he had found the upstairs bathroom ablaze and he did try to put out the fire but it was out of control and fire station had been called.

“Thks 4 the support re the fire @my home,not gd coming home 2 smoke coming out the roof,thks @kirk_official & Paul 4 trying 2 put it out!” he tweeted.

Stay up-to-date with us! Follow us on TWITTER, subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAILus! We love hearing from you ………

“Thanks again for all the support at least no one was hurt its only material it can all be fixed, #PMA ! X”

Kirk also took to Twitter to inform fans about his eventful afternoon.

“Dramas!!!! Got woke up to my dads house on fire!

Tried my best to put it out #MyLungsAreF***** thanks Mr fireman for saving my life! X”

“The Fire appears to have been started accidentally by a pile of towels stacked on a shelf too close to a down-lighter in the ceiling,” assistant divisional officer Tony Clark from the Essex County Fire and Rescue service explained.

“The man [Kirk] had inhaled some smoke and was given oxygen therapy by fire fighters and then checked over by ambulance crews. By the time we left the scene he seemed to be OK.”

Stay up-to-date with us! Follow us on TWITTER, subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAILus! We love hearing from you ………



Speak Your Mind

*




>