“Real World” star Joey Kovar’s death contributed to taking what could have been a lethal mixture of Viagra, Cocaine and Booze, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.
Source are saying that on Thursday just around midnight, Kovar had gone to woman’s house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. He then explained to her that he was doing some cocaine and asked for a drive to another location to where he could get his hands some more coke.
The woman in question Stacey Achterhof, instead asked him to just stay at her place. Then what allegedly happened next is the pair spent some time together taking on some alcohol and viagra.
Achterof then fell asleep, and when she awakened early Friday morning she found Kovar had been bleeding from the nose and ears. Law enforcement sources also do say that his eyes were also “blackened” — something that frequently occurs when someone ODs.
Law enforcement sources tell us they suspect Kovar had an aneurysm. Achterhof had been interviewed by cops on Friday and at this time there is no indication that Stacey will be charged with any crime.
Kovar’s toxicology results will be take a few weeks.