Marc Anthony Divulges Biggest Family Regret!

CglIABpWgAAXceR

Marc Anthony has  his major family regret prioritizing his career. Being the top selling tropical salsa artist of all time and having such amazing longtime career, one would think he would have none, but in fact, he does as he would have liked to have the ability to turn time back and to be s stay at home dad. The popular vocalist is a doting father to five children, including eight-year-old twins, Emme, and Max he shares with his ex-wife the very talented singer Jennifer Lopez. During a new interview with a U.S. news programme CBS Sunday Morning, in his regretful words, Anthony spoke out saying that he has suffered much remorse that sacrificing to be a huge star has impacted his family life tremendously.

“The one regret would be that what I chose to do took so much of my time,” the 47-year-old musician told interviewer Tracy Smith. ”What I would have done to have been a stay-at-home dad, and, you know, witnessed every second of everything. I would have loved that. Didn’t work out that way. So it’s the one thing that just tugs at me… and that’s the biggest sacrifice. And you sort of… start to wonder was it all worth it? Was it worth it? You know, on that level.”

Decades of his life has been involved in the music industry which kept a lot of time away from his children, also according to words by Lopez, his ex she had recently proclaimed her own regrets of her marriage failure to Anthony. In her W Magazine interview, she

“admitted she had continued to work on fixing their union, even though she knew early on there were major issues that would be difficult to resolve”.

“I hung in there for seven years,” she said. ”I knew very quickly that it wasn’t the right thing.”

In 2014, Anthony and Lopez’s divorce had been finalized.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Prince, Remembering The Star And His Hit Songs

On April 21, 2016, it was a horribly sad day for fans and family of the talented Minneapolis, Minnesota-born vocalist Prince (Prince Rogers Nelson) who died at the age of fifty-seven. On that tragic day, he left so many questions unanswered surrounding his death and heartbreak knowing that a star as big as he was at such a young age was dead. He was found unresponsive in an elevator and that CPR attempts failed.

It was at such a young age, eighteen when he got his first record deal, leading him towards many big hits, including ”Purple Rain,” ”Kiss” and ”When Doves Cry. Prince was a genius, multi-talented, he will surely be missed by so many., his death was a shock to so many as his longtime lawyer said that the superstar lived a clean and healthy lifestyle. Here are top ten hit songs of Prince, my favorite is When Doves Cry.

10. “She’s Always in My Hair

9. “Controversy”

8. “When Doves Cry”

7 “Raspberry Beret”

6. “Sometimes it Snows in April”

5. “Kiss”

4. “Erotic City”

3. “I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man”

2. “When You Were Mine”

1. “Purple Rain”

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Prince, Found Dead, Following Battling FLu Like Symptoms

Prince has died, the singer was fifty-seven years old at the time of his death on April 21, 2015. Born in Minneapolis, Minnesota, real name Prince Rogers Nelson was found unresponsive at his home in Paisley Park, the tragic news had been confirmed to the Associated Press, by his publicist, TMZ was the first to report his death, this is an extremely sad news on this day for his fans, family, and the public to hear.

It was on April 15, 2016, when aboard his private plane , it had been forced to make a landing in Illinois seeking medical treatment for flu-like symptoms.

The Purple Rain vocalist will be missed by many, as tributes will pour in.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Brian Johnson ‘Crushed’ Over Hearing Diagnosis Risk

Brian Johnson was broken up over his hearing diagnosis troubles. The former longtime AC/DC star, who departed the rock band in April 2016 has issued his statement as he explained unfortunately because of his battle with hearing loss, he wanted to give clarification surrounding the circumstances behind his reasons why he could not continue on with the Band’s current world Rock or Bust World tour in March 2016, realizing the risk that he could become completely death. Taking on his place will be Guns ‘N Roses front man Axl Rose for the ten Europe shows and some future dates.

The sixty-eight-year-old,

“reveals the doctors’ verdict was “the darkest day of my life” in a new statement, in which he admits he had been aware his partial hearing loss was beginning to compromise the quality of his onstage performance because he couldn’t hear the guitars or other musicians.

“In all honesty this was something I could not in good conscience allow,” he writes in the statement to Rollingstone.com. “Our fans deserve my performance to be at the highest level, and if for any reason I can’t deliver that level of performance I will not disappoint our fans or embarrass the other members of AC/DC…

“I am not a quitter and I like to finish what I start, nevertheless, the doctors made it clear to me and my bandmates that I had no choice but to stop… I tried as best as I could to continue despite the pain and hearing loss but it all became too much to bear and too much to risk.”

Doctors have made it clear to Brian that he will not be able to perform at arena or stadium venues or risk ruining his hearing for good, but he is “optimistic” that with medical treatment his hearing will improve and he can go back out on tour.

“I am personally crushed by this development more than anyone could ever imagine,” he explains. “The emotional experience I feel now is worse than anything I have ever in my life felt before… I cannot imagine going forward without being part of (AC/DC), but for now I have no choice. The one thing for certain is that I will always be with AC/DC at every show in spirit, if not in person.”

As he sent out his thanks to his band mates Angus Young and Cliff Williams, and fans, he lets them know this not a retirement, he is still working in the studio.

Other health issues Johnson endured, was in 2009 he was diagnosed with Barrett syndrome, and luckily doctors were able to successfully prevent the disease from developing into cancer.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Beloved Sitcom Mom Doris Roberts, Has Died

Everybody Loves Raymond,”, such sad news, the beloved star of the hit show, Doris Roberts, the mother of Raymond and Robert has died. The news was first reported by TMZ and her co-star Patricia Heaton had confirmed the heartbreaking news on Monday, she will be very missed by her fans, family, and her co-stars.

At the time her death on April 17th, 2015 she was ninety years of age. The star was born in 1925 in St. Louis, Missouri, she had a great career earning her five Emmy Awards and a Screen Actors Guild award, during her time on the show, she appeared on every episode and made sure she made her son Ray and his wife Debra lives quite difficult at times, although she loved her son very much.

Other than Every One Loves Raymond, she also appeared in “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.” and other sitcoms. During her relationships, she was married twice

She leaves behind to mourn, her son Michael Cannata Jr.,.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Guardians Of The Galaxy Sequel, Loses Two Big Stars

Guardians of the Galaxy sequel, word has come out that fans will not be seeing a return of two big stars, says director James Gunn, one is Puerto Rican-American actor Benicio Del Toro, who was the Collector and the other, he was the leader of the Nova Corps of Xandar,  , (Rhomann Dey). This hit Marvel movie, upcoming Guardian of the Galaxy Vol. 2, has been written and directed by James Gunn and hosts some big names such as Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper and Glenn Close. Looking forward to seeing this second installment of a child, the character of Peter Quill/Star-Lord played by (Chris Pratt) from earth, who had been abducted and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers.

Over in Atlanta, the Sequel is being filmed, and the main focus will be on Peter Quill, helping him to learn more about his father as this was a question along with the whereabouts of the injured Nebula that was left hanging in the balance following the first movie.

Speaking in a Facebook chat, director James confirmed that John C. Reilly who played Rhomann Dey in the first film, will not be returning, while Benicio Del Toro, who played the Collector (and appeared in a post-credits scene after Thor: The Dark World) will not be in the sequel. He did, however, hint that Benicio may re-appear in other related movies.

James said that while Benicio “just didn’t fit into Volume 2″, he is “very excited to see him in the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) in the future”.

He told Vulture last week (14Apr16), that “at its heart, Guardians is a story about families. And if the first film was about him and his mother, this is a story about fathers. So it’s exciting to go there.”

“Listen, I’m still excited about Star-Lord’s character and where he goes,” he added. “I knew for a long time what the story of the second one was going to be,” he admitted, “and the third one!”

It will be an exciting 2017, when the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, will hit the big screens in the U.S. on May 5 and in the U.K. on 28 April.

Stay up-to-date with us! TWITTER, like us onFACEBOOK , subscribe to ourRSS FEED -MAIL us! We love hearing from you……

Page 1 of 1,42512345...102030...Last »



>